Zochem Management Team
- Russ Robinson has over 30 years of experience in the zinc industry.
- Robinson was CEO and owner of a major zinc oxide producer until 2001.
- Between 2002 and 2004, Robinson served as chief executive officer of a $700 million French-German publicly owned metals company which specialized in zinc-lead operations.
- In 2006, Robinson founded Steel Dust Recycling (SDR), which developed, owned and operated a Waelz Kiln steel dust recycling plant in Alabama, USA, that had an annual processing capacity of 110,000 tons of steel dust.
- In 2010, he started Global Steel Dust to recycle zinc from steel dust on a worldwide basis.
- Robinson is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and is involved in philanthropic causes.
Mohit SharmaPresident and CEO
- Mo has been with Zochem since 2013
- Previous roles at Zochem were Director of Operations and General Manager
- 10+ years experience with national automotive OEMs
- B.A.Sc in Chemical Engineering of University of Waterloo
- MBA, Richard Ivey School of Business
Ken WilliamsChief Financial Officer & VP of Administration
- Zochem in early 2021.
- Accomplished financial executive with over two decades of financial and operational expertise.
- BS Accounting, Tennessee Technological University.
- MBA, Jack C. Massey Graduate School of Business, Belmont University.
- Ken is an avid traveler who enjoys snorkeling, boating & camping.
Ed SmithVice President, Sales & Marketing
- Ed Smith has 28 years zinc oxide industry experience, including 23 years as a global sales director at a major producer.
- Prior to joining a major zinc oxide producer, Smith spent 11 years in various sales management roles in the electronics industry.
- Smith is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Jimmy KightDickson Plant Manager
Jimmy Kight has 25 years of zinc oxide production experience.
Shahram MehdianBrampton Plant Manager
- Shahram has 25 years of experience in chemical manufacturing operations and process engineering
- BA Engineering degree from Ryerson University in Toronto
Carrie MorganCorporate Controller
- Has been with Zochem since 2016
- Over 10 years of manufacturing experience in accounting
- BBA Finance, Austin Peay State University
- Carrie is an active supporter and fundraiser for veteran’s charities. She has participated in the annual GallantFew Patriot Challenge the past 2 years. This challenge supports veterans with reintegration after leaving the military. Earned the bronze medal each year for rowing over 150 miles in 28 days.
- Carrie has one son that is also attending APSU. She loves to spend time with family and enjoys rowing, swimming, and watching movies.
Chauncey ReedProduction Manager
- Chauncey has over 23 years of zinc oxide industry experience, including 18 years in production of zinc oxide at a major manufacturer.
- Additional 3 years of experience with a major chemical manufacturer in the oil and gas industry.
- His experience includes plant operations, managing production schedules and QC lab procedures.