Zochem Management Team
- Russ Robinson has over 30 years of experience in the zinc industry.
- Robinson was CEO and owner of a major zinc oxide producer until 2001.
- Between 2002 and 2004, Robinson served as chief executive officer of a $700 million French-German publicly owned metals company which specialized in zinc-lead operations.
- In 2006, Robinson founded Steel Dust Recycling (SDR), which developed, owned and operated a Waelz Kiln steel dust recycling plant in Alabama, USA, that had an annual processing capacity of 110,000 tons of steel dust.
- In 2010, he started Global Steel Dust to recycle zinc from steel dust on a worldwide basis.
- Robinson is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and is involved in philanthropic causes.
Mohit SharmaPresident and CEO
- Mo has been with Zochem since 2013
- Previous roles at Zochem were Director of Operations and General Manager
- 10+ years experience with national automotive OEMs
- B.A.Sc in Chemical Engineering of University of Waterloo
- MBA, Richard Ivey School of Business
Ken WilliamsChief Financial Officer & VP of Administration
- Zochem in early 2021.
- Accomplished financial executive with over two decades of financial and operational expertise.
- BS Accounting, Tennessee Technological University.
- MBA, Jack C. Massey Graduate School of Business, Belmont University.
- Ken is an avid traveler who enjoys snorkeling, boating & camping.
Jimmy KightDickson Plant Manager
Jimmy Kight has 25 years of zinc oxide production experience.
Shahram MehdianBrampton Plant Manager
- Shahram has 25 years of experience in chemical manufacturing operations and process engineering
- BA Engineering degree from Ryerson University in Toronto
Carrie MorganCorporate Controller
- Has been with Zochem since 2016
- Over 10 years of manufacturing experience in accounting
- BBA Finance, Austin Peay State University
- Carrie is an active supporter and fundraiser for veteran’s charities. She has participated in the annual GallantFew Patriot Challenge the past 2 years. This challenge supports veterans with reintegration after leaving the military. Earned the bronze medal each year for rowing over 150 miles in 28 days.
- Carrie has one son that is also attending APSU. She loves to spend time with family and enjoys rowing, swimming, and watching movies.
Chauncey ReedProduction Manager
- Chauncey has over 23 years of zinc oxide industry experience, including 18 years in production of zinc oxide at a major manufacturer.
- Additional 3 years of experience with a major chemical manufacturer in the oil and gas industry.
- His experience includes plant operations, managing production schedules and QC lab procedures.
Seth JohnsonGlobal Director of Sales and Marketing
Seth joined the Zochem team in 2016 after holding the position of Southeast Regional Sales Manager for a plastics manufacturer. He is married with a 1 year old daughter. When not out explaining the many benefits of working with Zochem, Seth is focused on his other teams, the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, and Kansas Jayhawks. All of his free time isn’t just spent in a sports stadium or in front of a big screen TV, he also enjoys golfing and grilling for his family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Kansas
- 10 years of Manufacturing Regional Sales Experience
- Resides in Nashville, close to Zochem HQ
- BS Finance, The University of Kansas