Ed SmithVice President Sales & Marketing
- Ed Smith has 28 years zinc oxide industry experience, including 23 years as a global sales director at a major producer.
- Prior to joining a major zinc oxide producer, Smith spent 11 years in various sales management roles in the electronics industry.
- Smith is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Robert KaplanRegional Sales Manager
- Rob has 26 years experience in the zinc industry.
- Worked for the Anglo American Ltd. Mining Company, in mineral exploration and for chemical distributor Univar, in sales.
- Graduate of University of Maryland with a degree in geology.
Seth JohnsonRegional Sales Manager
- Joined Zochem in 2016.
- Previously, Southeast Regional Sales Manager for a plastics manufacturer
- Bachelor of Science, University of Kansas
John StouracTechnical Sales Support
- John Stourac brings 28 years experience at a major zinc oxide manufacturer.
- Regulatory experience includes OEPA, OSHA, DOT, FDA, FERC, REACH, and EPA permits.
- He will develop and implement EMS systems; manage OSHA and EPA programs, as well as direct all USFDA, USP, API and other pharmaceutical compliance activities.
- Responsible for Testing Lab, quality system development, and customer satisfaction.
- John has an MBA from Dominion University and a JD from John Marshall Law School.
- He is a member of ASTM, ACS (American Chemical Society), Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA), and NIST (National Institute for Standards and Technology).
- Member of Board of Directors of ARPM, Association for Rubber Products Manufacturers.