Customer Service Representative — Dickson, TN
Terrific opportunity to join a new industrial company that is poised to be a major player in its field!
- Zochem is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced CSR to help us provide our customers with the best possible service. You must be a “people person” with the skills to manage your time efficiently. This position also requires top-notch verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette.
- If hired, you will have opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
- Our CSR will assist in providing pricing, maintaining strong communication lines with both our distributors and customers, and assisting the sales representative in servicing the sale. Additional responsibilities will include: order entry, communicating product specifications, identifying alternative products, negotiating freight rates, set up logistics contracts, plus quoting, billing, credit and claims.
- Pleasant, all-new office work environment, with no travel and no cold calling (this is not a work-at-home position)
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience as a customer service representative
- High school diploma required
- Strong verbal English communication skills
- Must pass background check and have clean work history
- Basic data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to reliably maintain a 5 day work schedule
Preferred Job Requirements
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of the chemical industry is a plus
- Logistics experience
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management
- Associate or Bachelors degree
This is a full-time position with a full complement of benefits
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org