Zochem Zinc Oxide Improves Paint and
Zochem provides a wide range of surface areas to optimize opacity, reduced yellowing, and increase hiding power. A key benefit for various types of coatings is protection from otherwise harmful UV radiation. High surface zinc oxide can also be used as a can lacquer coating to present the effects of food discoloration from sulfides of iron or tin.
- UV absorbing pigment
- Toughens film
- Inhibits mold and mildew growth
- Good corrosive inhibiting properties
- Improves water resistance
- Coatings formulated with zinc oxide provides provide improved
- Biocidal, color retention and durability properties
- In exterior oil-based and most latex formulations, our low surface area zinc oxide is recommended where consistency and low reactivity are required
- The effects of weathering are reduced by increasing the coatings UV absorption.
- Zinc oxide also neutralizes harmful acids
Zochem Grade 103 Recommended